RAC CrossFit Membership just $100/month - limited time offer!
CrossFit continues to lead the way as one of the more innovative fitness programs that drives results with goal-oriented instruction. RAC CrossFit embodies all the key elements of what you expect from a CrossFit gym but with so much more:
- newly redesigned RAC Fitness Center with Rogue equipment
- use of the RAC indoor turf fields for added WOD variety
- flexible class schedules
- Boot Camp classes included in membership
- convenient location near Easton
- locker rooms with showers
- a great social atmosphere with gatherings at the RAC Pub
Three Steps to Get Started with CrossFit
CrossFit is a fitness program open to anyone regardless of your experience or fitness level. If you're new to CrossFit and not ready for a membership just yet, you can request a FREE trial session or jump right into the RAC CrossFit Elements class to learn the basic skills and see if CrossFit right for you.
1 - FREE Trial Session:
Schedule a time to meet with a CrossFit trainer, tour the facility, ask questions and find out how CrossFit can help you achieve your fitness goals.
2 - RAC CrossFit Elements classes:
RAC CrossFit Elements is our three-class program for newcomers to CrossFit. During this program, you’ll learn these critical skills:
- How to scale (adjust) CrossFit workouts to match your abilities and goals
- How to lift weights with good form and proper technique
- How to use kettlebells, barbells, weight plates, rowing machines, and more
- How to read and complete our gym’s Workout of the Day (WOD)
RAC CrossFit Elements costs just $30, and there’s no obligation to buy a RAC CrossFit membership. If you decide to join, your $30 can be applied to the cost of the membership and you’ll be well prepared for our regular group classes.
These are introductory CrossFit classes and run in a series on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 7pm or you can schedule by appointment at a time convenient for you.
3 - Monthly Membership
Sign up for a monthly membership for the low introductory rate of just $100/month.
RAC CrossFit Trainers
Nichole Peterson: Head CrossFit Coach
After earning her B.S. in Health Education from the University of Cincinnati, Nichole always knew she wanted to help people live their best lives and began exploring her options. After working in the health insurance and medical fields, she quickly realized she would rather help individuals prevent disease than cure it.
Being a member of the CrossFit community for several years, she decided to combine her love of fitness with her passion to help others. Nichole now spends her time at RAC Crossfit where she is the Head Coach and Manager and is a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer.