COVID-19 Guidelines for Indoor Soccer and Lacrosse Leagues
as of Nov. 16, 2020
The Resolute Athletic Complex will follow all updated guidelines and recommendations from the State of Ohio, Ohio Health Department and CDC. Please help us follow all the guidelines so we can all safely enjoy the sports we all love and have missed playing.
- At this time, we are requesting that the number of spectators be limited to one person per athlete. We will continue to monitor and review the current number of COVID-19 cases in the region and make adjustments to this policy as needed.
- Players, coaches, athletic trainers, and officials must conduct daily symptom assessments before each practice or game. Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home.
- No congregating before or after practices or games by players, coaches, athletic trainers or officials is permitted.
- Spectators must conduct daily symptom assessments. Anyone experiencing symptoms must stay home. Family members must sit together, socially distanced from other individuals/family
- Players, coaches, and officials are not to physically contact each other before or after practice, pregame and competitive play (i.e. greetings, team huddles, high-fives, congregating, etc.).
- All athletes are required to sign a new waiver before participating in a league, camp, or clinic in the facility.
- Athletes are to arrive no more than 15 minutes before the start of a scheduled game.
- All guests need to check-in at the front desk to verify updated waivers are on file and to allow for staff to conduct a temperature check.
- Athletes will follow instructions for entering and exiting the fields once they arrive.
- The RAC will stagger the start time for games and allow at least 10 minutes between each game to sanitize.
- Face masks are required while in the facility with the following exceptions: 1) you are playing a sport, 2) strenuously exercising or 3) seated at the bar.
- If athletes or guests have a family member with a medical history that places them in a high-risk category for COVID-19, we recommend that they do not play or enter the facility.
- The sidelines are for players/athletes only. Spectators are NOT permitted in the player bench areas.
- Athletes should leave valuables/personal items at home as we will no longer maintain a Lost & Found.
- If athletes bring in a water bottle, they need to boldly label with their name and do not share. The water bottle filling station is available on the first level.
- Athletes must wash hands or use hand sanitizer before taking the field. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the facility and on the sidelines. They should avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Athletes must come dressed to play so they can get on the field without using the locker rooms. Showers and lockers are closed at this time.
- Spitting on the field or elsewhere in the facility is prohibited and will result in ejection from the facility and a two-game suspension. Play will stop, but not the clock, so that the affected area of the field can be sanitized.
- Pinnies will not be provided by the facility.
- Athletes are to avoid physical contact with others including handshakes, high fives, huddles or other close contact before, during or after games.
- Game balls will be sanitized before the start of play, at halftime and after the game. Player benches will be sanitized after each game.
- The upper-level mezzanine will be open for viewing and for the RAC Pub. Please maintain social distancing. The RAC will limit the number of spectators and guests on the mezzanine. Minimal seating will be available with tables and chairs 6 ft apart.
- RAC staff will wear masks and will routinely sanitize high touch points throughout each shift.
- The facility is professionally cleaned. The fields are sanitized at least twice a day.